Hallowed Be Thy Horde
Hallowed Be Thy Horde is a Guild based on the Mal’Ganis server. We are a Social, PVP, and Raiding guild. We are always recruiting new members for Legion. We use a wide variety of ways to communicate with members, whether it be in-game, on our Discord server, or through this website. We will always be in touch with our members.
Hallowed Be Thy Horde has been around for almost three years. I (Adiiciva) started it on Suramar as a small guild. I eventually sold the original and moved over to Mal’Ganis. We became a big Raiding guild in the winter of 2015 but that eventually fell apart due to some in-house distractions. In the winter of 2016 I decided to make this guild a PVP guild and rebuilt the guild from the ground up. We have been going strong ever since. Currently we have over 500 members and are all leveling for Legion. We plan on doing Raiding during Legion in order to get gear for PVP. We take RBGs extremely serious and look for the best in every single one of our members. Each member wanting to do RBGs will be required to go through special DPS, Healing, and Tanking tests in order to be placed on a team.
Meet your Guild Masters!
- Be kind to other guild members
- MOST IMPORTANT RULE, DO NOT EVER! Target someone personally. If anything like this happens it CAN AND WILL result in removal from the guild!
- No Spamming Chat
- This means no spamming twitch names, or YouTube names, includes DPS numbers. (This sadly excludes the Guild Master from spamming the website and twitter links whenever someone joins the guild)
- Be Social
- What makes a guild run smoothly is all members being social! Please engage in communication! Who knows maybe it will lead to a promotion!!!
- Social Expectations and Requirements:
- Be kind to one another.
- We respect those of the LGBT+ Community and will not tolerate any harassment or hate towards a person or persons that associate themselves with this community.
- Bullying and Sexual Harassment will result in a meeting with officers or if you fail to comply an immediate guild kick will be issued whether or not you hold a RBG or Raid Spot.
- Racist and Fascist comments will not be tolerated and will result in a meeting with officers or if you fail to comply an immediate guild kick will be issued whether or not you hold and RBG or Raid Spot.
- Discrimination in any form will not be tolerated and will result in a meeting with officers or if you fail to comply an immediate guild kick will be issued whether or not you hold and RBG or Raid Spot.
- Political and Religious conversation is off limits in guild chat and any channel on Discord that is larger than 3 members unless all parties agree to speak in a civil manner. However, any conversation that is held within the guild that causes conflict for a Raid Group or RBG Team will be on grounds for an immediate guild kick whether or not you hold and RBG or Raid Spot.
- We ask that guild members try to make a presence on Discord when possible.
- We understand that social anxiety exists and that friendships built within the guild can be intimidating but you will always have the ability to speak with an Officer without judgement of integrity or character.
- Participate in guild activities
- This guild has Raid/RBG nights! So take advantage of these awesome events! We also do guild activities on the weekends.
- Stay active
- Members who are offline for more than 30 days are subject to removal. Once the thirty day mark is reached you can be removed. This is to keep our numbers as active as possible.
If these rules are broken that person is subject to punishment. We have different levels of punishment in the guild, these include:
- Our first level of punishment is giving a verbal warning. Normally you will only get ONE warning. But if we are feeling generous we may give you a couple.
- Players who continuously break rules and are apart of our Raid/PVP team will be subject to removal of team.
- If player continues to break rules they will be DISMISSED from the guild
Officers can and will remove players IMMEDIATELY if a player targets any individual on a personal level. We will NOT stand for that as a guild. There will be no if, ands, or buts about it! No matter how long you have been a member of the guild.
Our Pledge as Officers.
Our jobs are to give every guild member a memorable experience inside our guild. Feel free to talk to us whenever you want. Do not be afraid to ask questions or join Discord and hangout with us! Our job is to help guild members and we enjoy doing so. Feel free to share ideas on how to improve the guild. Who knows it may land you a promotion!
Again if you have any questions about the guild contact us in-game or through Discord!